What Mental Health Services are available at ROC?
Occupational health professionals are at the front line in providing early management and interventions for mental health issues. Utilising clinically proven strategies, ROC Health can help individuals and organisations deal effectively with potentially severe psychological problems.
When should you consider engaging Occupational Mental Health Services?
Our interventions help individuals experiencing problems such as:
- Depression, anxiety, or stress
- Panic disorders
- Obsessive/compulsive disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Chronic illness, pain, and disability
- Medically unexplained symptoms
- Sleep disorders
How Can your employees or your company HR access the services?
Our services can be accessed by contacting our dedicated team to talk through your requirements, with information and guidance given to be suit everyone uniquely.
Does ROC carry out complex Mental Health Assessments?
Our programmes cover a range of wellbeing, assertiveness and stress management strategies, and can help employees to overcome obstacles at work, develop effective coping skills and problem solving techniques, cope with change and adjustments, and to achieve both organisational and personal goals.
At ROC we provide:
- Psychiatric Consultations and Occupational Health Reports
- Sleep Management Programmes
- Same Day Consultations for Mental Health problems
- Case Management Consultations
- Mental Wellbeing Programmes tailored to your needs
We’re here to help
Please get in touch for more details or to find out how ROC can help your business.