What Vaccinations are available at ROC?
Whether required for travel, for employment, for you or your entire family, ROC Clinics offer all vaccinations including but not limited to:
Yellow Fever Vaccination
- Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Diphtheria, Tetanus and Polio Vaccination
- Whooping Cough Vaccination
- Rabies Vaccination
- Tick Borne Encephalitis Vaccination
- Typhoid Vaccination
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella Vaccination
- Varicella (Chickenpox) Vaccination
- Meningitis ACWY, Meningitis B and C Vaccinations
How soon before travel should you attend for vaccinations?
Travel vaccinations are advisable at least 4 weeks before travel.
Do you need to bring anything when attending the clinic?
Please bring details of your past vaccinations at your appointment. On some occasions it may recommended you undertake immunity blood tests to show you are immune and therefore vaccination may not be necessary.
Is ROC a Yellow Fever Registered Centre?
Both our Aberdeen and London clinics are Yellow Fever registered clinics.
Does ROC prescribe malaria prophylaxis?
Malaria prophylaxis is also provided as indicated.
We’re here to help
Please get in touch for more details or to find out how ROC can help your business.